Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When Awesomeness Collides

So I've been going to a four- night, eight-movie Harry Potter marathon (called "The Legendary Adventure") and all I can really saw is:
  1. They look sooooo tiny!!!
  2. Look at how cute they were back then!
  3.  Minor complaints: overpriced food ($12 for a large popcorn and a {not- so-}small Sprite? What the heck? (Also- long and late at night. Bad combo.)
  4. I can't believe it's ending!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bursts into tears* WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *sniffles*
So yeah. Harry Potter. Go watch now, Muggle. Or I'll sic Fluffy on you.


Can I get this puppy, Mommy?



Love from the Noodle Overlord

P.S. About the whole "Awesomeness Collides" thing- I saw I guy playing Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time  on his 3DS. Dude after my own heart.

UPDATE: I talked to the dude with the 3DS- he also has Pokedex 3D and Link's Awakening DX. I'm half- tempted to steal it from him at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment