Friday, July 1, 2011

Objectionable Confusion: WiiWare Version

That's right, I'm back, baby! And better than ever!

Anyway, I recently (aka Sunday) bought the WiiWare version of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. And let me tell you, if you don't own a Nintendo DS, this is a good sub.  I only have three things that deserve an OBJECTION!:

  1.  All of Phoenix's voice acting (eg, Objection, Take that) come from the Wii Remote. It sounds... tinny. Not as good. But pointing your remote to object and present evidence is extremely satisfying.
  2. When you're about to cross- examine someone, the screen gets a little crowded. Since, you know, there's only one screen.
  3. See? Busy.
  4.  When you point out something, the screen gets really small (DS size).
So, overall, if all you have is a Wii, (like me), go to the Shopping Channel and get it! TAKE THAT!

It really is fun to do.

Love from the Noddle Overlord

P.S. I may be making walkthroughs/ Let's Plays soon. More info on it's way...

No comments:

Post a Comment