Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Special E3 Post

Okay, so E3 started today, and the one thing I wanted to hear about was mentioned a lot.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Yes, it's coming out this year. HOORAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! And there's a new trailer! Link (no, not the character) to the vid: Skyward Sword Trailer . But there's some bad news. The release date is...

.... holiday 2011. Christmas.

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPITY BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Pardon my French.

Love from the Noodle Overlord

P.S. Today was the last day of school, and to celebrate my freedom of summer, I will have a post every day this week. Rejoice!

P.P.S. My uncle sent Twilight Princess (which I already own) to my sister for her birthday. Apparently, it's his favorite installment in his favorite series. My uncle is a Zelda geek too! Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment