Friday, June 10, 2011

New Music I Bought

First, sorry I didn't post last night. I was out late... (doing what, I shall not say.)

Anyhoo, the other day I was buying music off iTunes. Here's a sample of my purchases:

"Everytime We Touch" by Cascada
"What is Love" by Haddaway
The Pokemon theme
"Song of Jigglypuff" (are you suprised?) (Yes, you can buy it. No, it's not Jigglypuff singing- it's some people singing about Jigglypuff while it sings backup.)
"Double Trouble" (Team Rocket)
"Resonance (from Soul Eater)" by... I forget who.
The Legend of Zelda theme remix by R Master
"Carmamelldancing" and "Boggie Bam Dance" by The Caramella Girls
"Club Villian" and "Zombie Love Song" by Your Favorite Martian

What do you think? Any suggestions? Comment below.

Love from the Noodle Overlord

P.S. My true identity is Tenten.

No comments:

Post a Comment